I offer individual therapy for general concerns such as depression, anxiety, stress and other wellness issues as well as individual and couple's therapy focusing on relationship concerns and sexual difficulties, including:
- Lack of sexual desire
- Sexual interest differences between partners
- Arousal problems, including erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Orgasmic difficulties such as lack of orgasm, rapid or delayed ejaculation
- Painful intercourse, and other pain related sexual difficulties
- Relationship and/or sexual difficulties related to trauma
- Those considering themselves, or who are considered, sexually unusual
- Gender concerns: Gender Fluidity, Transgender, Gender Dysphoria
- Cancer survivors' sexual difficulties
- Infertility issues that impact sexuality
- Peri- and post-menopausal sexual difficulties
- Problematic sexual behavior ("sex addiction")
- Internet misuse
- Problematic sexual interests
- Healing after an affair
- LGBTQI concerns
- Alternative sexual lifestyles, such as polyamory
- Kink aware therapist
Available Services include:
- Consultation Services
- Individual and couples' therapy for relationship concerns, and sexual distress or dysfunction
- Alternative sexual lifestyle consultations
- Relationship Intensives: a 5 day or 10 day therapy program. http://intimatereconnections.com/intensives.html for more information about Relationship Intensives.
- Mind-body Couples' Retreats, in idyllic settings, where Eastern elements such as Thai Yoga Massage and the practices of relationship wisdom intertwine to enhance relationships.
- Educational seminars and workshops for professionals including clinicians, physicians, nurses, physical therapists and other allied health professionals.
- Supervision for professionals seeking certification as an AASECT certified sexuality counselor or sex therapist.